“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” Coco Chanel

Sunday 5 December 2010




  Firstly Sorry they are the wrong way round .... I'm writing this quickly while alexandra burke is singing on the results show.... ( i dislike her and jls should've won) anyhow , yes..... eer.
This is my outfit that i wore to the vintage fair in brighton.
At the moment im very keen on thigh high socks and have been practically living in them for the past week. I dont really like the black ones but i love the grey and white ones.
My dress is from Topshop and my cardigan is my mums.
My socks are from the one and only marks and spencer.
That day i actually bought a pair of joyful looking bananna yellow tapered trousers which i plan to wear with my leopard print coat. They are so cool , maybe even blinding.

No comments:

Post a Comment