“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” Coco Chanel

Thursday 28 April 2011

Leather (more like rubber) trousers

Martha risked her life taking this photo .... well not exactly but she stood in a shower holding the laptop in one hand ..... her arms could've fallen off with the horrific pain. See what my friends do for me :)

I Felt like such a gimp in these trousers and i could barley breath ... but i loved them all the same.
I found the top in my mums wardrobe , i love it because it has a cool oriental pattern .... oooohhh oriental. I like to call this my multicultural outfit . As the top is oriental .. ish and my shoes are royal british ... well they remind me of jesters . Perfect for the royal wedding. My trousers represent everywhere as everywhere has leather :L
Trousers- Topshop

3 comments:

  1. i love the look of your shoes and those trousers make your legs look super skinny! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have amazing fashion sense, i am quite jealous! aw that IS what friends are for. I love the shoes. I mentioned you in my latest blog post i hope it gets you some viewings and followers x

    ReplyDelete