“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” Coco Chanel

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Arkward Eating face






Sorry i was eating when these pictures were taking becuase i was in a rush, i didnt realise you could see it in my mouth:(  I look like a frickin hamster. Anyway this was my new flame orange blouse i bought in london , i love it so much i have nicknamed it my fire blouse as it all flowly and silky like fire. Im soo deep right ......

I am also wearing my new black hotpants which are so tight i can barley breath ahh well its all worth it.

I am also wearing yellow boots ..... and i know you should never put ornage and yellow together but i figured why not its the start of summer ... I CAN DO ANYTHING I LIKE . Cos wearing an orange shirt and yellow boots is Such a big deal :L

No comments:

Post a Comment