“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” Coco Chanel

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Casually dressing formal




This outfit was for a formal event i wsn't just dressing up for no reason although it is somthing i would do. No , this outfit was the the brighton fashion week after party. I got to go becuase my bezzy m8 martha was a top notch model in the show so she took me as her plus 1 to the after party. It was so much fun and there were so many models there , at 5'7 i felt short , which is why i wore my 5 inch heels , admitidly this did make me feel a whole lot better .
I went for dark and devious image , with my primark dress ( classy) , I was aslo wearing my gold and balck topshop heels and my topshop pink snakieskin clutch along with my gold collar necklace from HandM. I also went for some serious smokey eyes and a ballet bun.

5 comments:

  1. you look AMAAAZING, perfect oufit for the event (also I've added oyu to my blog roll on my blog pages at the top) thought I'd let you know haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore your dress so much! love it =]


    nancyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks lovely on you! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all of you im so pleased that youve been looking on my blog , and thnak you rose xxxxx

    ReplyDelete