“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” Coco Chanel

Wednesday 2 March 2011

House of Holland AW11

Usually i find Henry Hollands designs a bit tooo free and fun to the point where the start to look non high end. But i loved the aw11 collection with a feiry passion. As i was watching the show ( from my computer , sadly no i was not there :( ;( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa booooooooooooooooooohohoooooooooooooooooo) my heart started to beat faster and faster with excitment as each new model came round the corner i could barley contain myself. I am now a house of holland addcit. Im already startinjg to withdrawl symptons. I loved the colours and the lengths but most of all i love the differnt textures. The contrasting textures made the whole show work it just showed all the thought that had goen into it .
I also loved the suits. If i could wear a suit it would be one of his.They are just fun suits. Suits should no longer be thought of as corparite everyone should own a suit and wear. Infact i think i shall buy myself a suit now. It has inspired me to dress smarter and to also think about textures whilst dressing not just the colours and styles.
TEXTURETEXTURETEXTURE













No comments:

Post a Comment